Light Up A Life
Through the Light Up A Life program, ALHF offers families and individuals a beautiful way to blend their appreciation of loved ones with giving that stays right here to benefit healthcare needs in our community.
ALHF welcomes tributes in memory of someone who has passed, or in honor of someone still living. Names of those honored or memorialized through Light Up A Life are published each year on Christmas Eve.
All being honored and remembered are also celebrated in early December with our annual tree lighting ceremony on the Woods Patio and a soup dinner.
Please consider honoring someone you care about by contributing to ALMH Light Up A Life.
The suggested donation amount is $10 per each LIGHT UP A LIFE tribute. Your gift can help:
• Award scholarships to talented local students planning to return to ALMH and serve as nurses and pharmacists.
• Purchase medical equipment for patients at ALMH.
• Expand ALMH Rehab’s Moving Forward Weight Loss Program so that more can participate at a reasonable cost and receive the coaching they need to adopt healthy behaviors.
• Provide pain medications for Memorial Home Services Hospice patients here in Logan and Mason counties.
• Enable Logan Mason Rehab to take their developmentally and intellectually disabled clients to community events that provide positive, integrated growth experiences.