Light Up A Life
Through the Light Up A Life program, ALHF offers families and individuals a beautiful way to blend their appreciation of loved ones with giving that stays right here to benefit healthcare needs in our community.
ALHF welcomes tributes in memory of someone who has passed, or in honor of someone still living. Names of those honored or memorialized through Light Up A Life are listed in a special Lincoln Courier insert published each year on Christmas Eve. A searchable list is also available on Logan County Herald and Lincoln Daily News websites through late January 2014.
All being honored and remembered were celebrated in early Decmeber with our annual tree lighting ceremony on the Woods Patio and soup dinner in the Woods Cafe.
Please consider honoring someone you care about by contributing to ALMH Light Up A Life. Simply print the Light Up a Life Form and mail it in along with your gift to ALHFoundation, 200 Stahlhut Drive, Lincoln, IL 62656.
Or, use your credit card to make your Light Up a Life tribute gift at our secure giving site.
The suggested donation amount is $10 per each LIGHT UP A LIFE tribute. Your gift can help
• Award scholarships to talented local students planning to return to ALMH and serve as nurses and pharmacists.
• Purchase medical equipment for patients at ALMH.
• Expand ALMH Rehab’s Moving Forward Weight Loss Program so that more can participate at a reasonable cost and receive the coaching they need to adopt healthy behaviors.
• Provides pain medications for Memorial Home Services Hospice patients here in Logan and Mason counties.
• Enables Logan Mason Rehab to take their developmentally and intellectually disabled clients to community events that provide positive, integrated growth experiences.
In 2012, 573 Light Up A Life donors contributed $33,054 toward these needs with 2,074 individual tributes.
A printable list of the 2012 names is available.